Monday, June 1, 2009

You've got to Ac-cent-uate the Positive!

http://www.girlsandboise.com/2009/05/swingin-martini-designs.html

http://midnighteskye.blogspot.com/

I am so thrilled and excited to have such thougthful, loyal, and awesome customers!

Thank you for helping spread the word about how awesome Swingin Martinis Designs is! Here are some recent testimonials!

YOU ARE SOOO TALENTED DEAR!! OMG I love it! Let me know if you need any pics of it. I only have a cell camera now but I will take the best ones I can. I litterally am speechless. Mittens loves it cause she fits in it with lots of room. OMG I will be getting more purses from you in the future!
You rock!!

I got the makeup roll today and it is beautiful! It is exactly as I described it and I loved the notecard, too. Thank you so much for making it for me. I left you feedback so everyone knows about your awesomeness. My sister will be ordering one, soon. Thanks again!

Great item! Great Seller, easy to work with and change things. Fully customizes items!

WONDERFUL! This item is perfect - she found the perfect fabric for me and stitched it up - will definitely buy from in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment