Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oo Baby Baby...Oo Baby Baby

Name that tune...GO!

Ok, I don't know if you know this about Shannons - but they aren't really "into" babies...so the fact that three babies are going to burst into my auntie life is kind of extreme...

So I have my first baby shower ever tomorrow - what do you do at a baby shower? I hope it's not crumpets and talk of placentas...but I digress.

Here is my feeble attempt at making something appropriate for Isabell (Isabel, Isabelle...who knows), my second niece to be born to the hubby's brother and his wife...


Yes, I understand that a pillow is a sorry excuse for a baby model...but it's past midnight, and I don't think any of you out there are really going to lend me your child for two little pictures...exactly.

So if any of you have babies due in your life and would like to bestow them with this festive hooded bath towel, send me a line! There is also a ducky possibility and a couple of secret posibilities for the other sister-in-law...muahhahahaha!!!

PS - if you are lucky enough to know me in person, please note that I still have three years until I have to think about children...but note even further that I want skulls, booze, and black at my baby shower...

1 comment: