Friday, February 19, 2010

Pimp Ass New Messenger Bag!


Thank you!
I have been trying to make a messenger bag for a while...my first attempt ended up being HUGE and went to the sister in law as a diaper bag...
Well, I actually red the tutorial this time and behold!!! :



So I used an old black sheet I had... and a lot of heavy heavy interfacing.


The image I LOVE and printed it on this really awesome "Photo Fabric" that I got from the fabric store...it's kind of pricey, but it's well worth it (especially with a 40% off coupon!)


I just put my image in a word document and printed...you wait for it to "dry", then rise it out, then iron it and Viola!!!


I have a whole slew of funny pictures I want to make into messenger bags! I am sure I can convince the hubby that I need 18 messenger bags...

No comments:

Post a Comment