Thursday, August 20, 2009

A heap of aprons!

We have two matching kid aprons for some cousins...yeah, I think they're cousins...
I bought this fun fabric MONTHS ago for kitchen curtains, but it didn't match our kitchen...I hear that the kids love them...so that's nice! They are just 100% cotton, bias tape and D rings for an adjustable neck strap!

We have another kid apron...I think I'm making them too big though...that was a custom request on Etsy. Thankfully the mom is a little punk and she appreciates black for this basic, sturdy, 100% cotton apron. I got the mixer fabric online a while ago (see other post) and got to use it for a fun pocket!



This apron is another Etsy custom request, but all the way from Australia! It's waterproof too! I found this really awesome iron on vinyl! I made some coasters out of it once and have not had a problem, and outdoor place mats for my Grandma...
I just took a cotton fabric that she picked out online, ironed on the vinyl, added some bias tape and Voila!
This is for a woman who just got into Lapidary. I hope this works for her!



No comments:

Post a Comment